Absolute DJ’s (Absolute Discos) has party music that is suitable for all types of functions: from Christmas parties and work or corporate functions, weddings, 21sts, 40ths, 50ths and other milestone birthdays to theme parties, school balls, school discos and fundraisers. All are played on professional quality dj equipment.
Absolute Discos provides DJ music & songs for all ages! Our experience shows us that most people like to have some prepared input as to what will be played at their function. Our available dj mixes and dj remixes, party music & songlist represents a wide range of musical styles. We have thousands of music tracks. We can cater for
- almost any musical tastes from retro (50’s to 90’s and 2000’s) to this year’s hits
- dub step (we can provide it though this music is not listed on our playlist)
- rock n’ roll
- top hits
- theme music
- even ethnic music like Latin
- and another 20 or more music genres
Size of the music library Absolute DJ’s We have thousands of titles in our music library. When you book and pay your deposit you will receive a Favourites Playlist. On occasions, our DJ’s also bring their personal collections.
Music Sourcing Ask us about options available IF our playlist does not have the songs you are looking for. Many may be in our larger collection.For a fee we can music for you.
Playlist arrival. When you have booked and paid a deposit we can provide you with a list of music & song suggestions included in Absolute Discos’ playlist. These can be used to help you tailor the music for your type of function. Please email or post your Absolute Discos playlist / music / song selection to us.
Background music. We find that at many weddings/corporate & work functions, people like background music played during the dinner to provide a great atmosphere before the dancing begins.
- As a guide, to give the DJ ample music to play from, choose 1 song per 3 minutes e.g. for a five hour function choose 100 songs
- if you have extremely strong music tastes and specific songs drive you nuts, please add these as ‘do not play’ songs onto the playlist notes
- the dj will probably play songs he knows get people to the dancefloor, then select those you’ve chosen
- to ensure everyone of a broad age range enjoys the music, dj’s find that it is better to play newer music in the second half of the evening
Note: Returning a play list is strongly recommended and is our preferred method of selecting music for the evening. It allows you to have a more planned input into the entertainment supplied and provides the DJ with a guide to the type of music you and your guests would like played. For those who do not wish to provide us with a customised playlist we can provide a playlist designed to get most people onto the dance floor. We look forward to helping you with your party music. Enquire now about DJ prices and booking information as the next step before you book your mobile DJ